ProductPneumatic Y-pattern Drain Valves
- Type: Drain Valves
- Temperatures: -196°C to +545°C
- Pressure: 150LB to 4500LB
- Bore Sizes: 3/4 to 4″
- Body Material: Carbon and Low Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels, Low temperature, Carbon Steel
- Trim Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel
- Actuation: Pneumatic Actuator (Electric Motor Actuator is optional)
- Standards: API 598, MSS SP-61
- Y-Type forged valve body, low flow resistance, greater Cv value
- Disc with throttle piece, effectively protect sealing surface, extend valve service life.
- Disc & Seat sealing surface through special craft processing and machining, anti-cavitation, erosion-resistant.
- Processing two guide rings in disc, stem suffer force balanced, flexible movement.
- Stem packing all of imported U.S. Garlock high-quality flexible graphite packing, good chemical properties and flexibility, low friction, long service life.
- Fast switching-speed, normally 3-5 seconds, effective protection of system security, greatly reducing the time of the sealing surface erosion by media.
- There are disperse heat disks in the bonnet, can fully heat dissipation which protects pneumatic actuator & accessories are not subjected to high temperature and failure. Chamber gasket is clip S.S. wire high mesh flexible graphite with a better sealing and reliability than general type
- Main Steam Line Drain Valve
- Hot Reheat Line Drain Valve
- Cold Reheat Line Drain Valve
- First stage, Second stage, Third stage, Forth stage, Fifth stage and Sixth stage extraction steam line drain valves